JET Band Raptor Information and Volunteer Sign-Up for Marching Season
Attention all parents:
When you sign up to volunteer during the 2018-19 school year, you must submit your driver’s license information for the Katy ISD Raptor System.
Please click here to provide your info before volunteering and select your volunteer options. You can specify in the form if you want to help as a chaperone, loading crew member, and other general volunteer needs this marching season. For questions, contact Christy & David Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties for March-A-Thon volunteers now available! All volunteers will be provided with free lunch. Please click here to sign up to help.
Click here to view more details about the March-A-Thon happening on August 18th. For questions, contact Marion Harris at email@example.com.
Our sole purpose for fundraising is to support the Band and its ability to succeed. Without fundraising, the program would have no monies to participate at the level of our competition. Did you know we are one of the top 15 band programs in the state of Texas? There are approximately 244 6A high schools in Texas. To be one of the top 15 bands is a huge accomplishment!
To maintain this level of excellence we need every parent to consider volunteering for two opportunities. Below are sign-up tables that will be at the meeting on Monday. Please seriously consider supporting your child’s ambition.
- Color Guard Bake Sales – Janet Hattier, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chaperones – Christy and David Bailey, email@example.com
- Food Concessions for UIL and Region Band Tryouts – Francyne and Will Kennedy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crustacean Ball – Elizabeth Bucher, email@example.com
- Faculty Breakfast – Holly Estes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- JET Fuel – Francyne and Will Kennedy, email@example.com
- Judges Hospitality – Anne Wigger, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Garage Sale – Heidi and Brent O’Neill, email@example.com
- Loading Crew – Steve Wigger, firstname.lastname@example.org
- March-A-Thon – Marion Harris, email@example.com
- Marching Uniforms – Christine Gosnell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MUMS & Project Grad – Cindi Adams and Sharon Mitchell, email@example.com
- Tide Troopers – Karensa Murdick, firstname.lastname@example.org
- UIL/Region-Band Volunteers – Megan Brzovskis, email@example.com
- Spirit Wear, new shirts, new hats, flags, stickers – Jenny and Jon Hicks, firstname.lastname@example.org