Band Activity Fee payments are now being collected. Following the payment schedule, there are two ways to pay over the summer:
1. Take cash/check to the front office (there is a collection box at the front desk) when it is open, and place in the collection box OR mail to:
JET Band Boosters
20700 Kingsland Blvd
Katy, TX 77450
2. Access your Charms account to pay via credit card. Go to www.jetband.org, click ‘Charms’ option;
- The user code will already be entered, then ‘Enter Charms’ to put in your password. The password will be your child’s ID unless you/your child personally changed the password on the account. Password resets will not be available until August.
- Click the red $ icon at top or the Wallet Icon on the bottom. Your Child’s Misc Financial Ledger will be visible
- Scroll down and there will be an option to “Make a Misc. Payment”.
Credit card charges will show as a credit in your ledger until the Activity Fee is officially billed in July/August on your child Charms account. You will not need to make a Transfer Request for Activity Fee. Transfer Money Requests can be used for any credits after Activity Fee is paid in full for any other band fees/purchases.
If you haven’t begun making payments, don’t worry. You can pay in full at any time before October 1st or catch up to the payment plan now. We ask that all students begin to make payments toward the activity fee as soon as possible so that funds are available for current expenses.
Please email Treasurer@jetband.org with any questions.