The Color Guard performs as part of the marching band in the fall.
At the end of football and marching season, the Color Guard moves indoors and competes for Winterguard. Currently we have three winterguard groups – Cadets (Junior High), Junior Varsity, and Varsity. The JET Guard is recognized as one of the finest of its kind anywhere at all levels of competition.
The Taylor High School Color Guard runs under the supervision of Color Guard Director, Thomas Wooldridge.
- Varsity – Out of the Ashes
- Junior Varsity – Where To Next?
- Cadets – Colors of the Wind
2019 Competition Dates
- Jan 26 – TCGC Morton Ranch HS +
- Feb 9 – WGI Houston Regional o
Klein Oak HS
- Varsity promoted to Scholastic National A class!
- Feb 23 – TCGC Tompkins HS +
- Mar 9 – TCGC Cypress Falls HS +
- Mar 15-17 – WGI Southwest Power Regional o
Lewisville HS and University of North Texas, Denton
- Mar 23 – TCGC Area South Championship +
- Mar 30 – TCGC State Championship +
Reed Arena, Texas A&M University, College Station
Note: Performance times may change. Please check the links for latest schedules on the day of competitions.