Message from Spencer Bennett, Band Booster President
IMPORTANT CONCERT UNIFORM INFORMATION
- ALL STUDENTS WILL NEED TO BE FITTED FOR THEIR CONCERT UNIFORM THIS MONDAY, DEC 3RD AND TUESDAY DEC. 4TH FROM 3-7 PM IN THE BAND HALLWAY.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING THEIR GARMENT BAG!
- GIRLS will be fitted for their dress. They will need to provide their own black shoes and black socks/stockings. Girls need to wear flats, marching shoes, boots or very low heel shoes. NO HIGH HEELS!
- BOYS will be fitted for their jacket and pants in the band hallway. They will need to provide their own black shoes (nice marching shoes or dress shoes), dress socks, their tux shirt, tie, cummerbund (last 3 items are purchased at Al’s Formal Wear).
- Boys will be gear checked for the shirt/tie/cummerbund so please bring those along with the garment bag.
- New students who are in need of the shirt/tie/cummerbund combo, must be fitted at Al’s Formal Wear on Katy Freeway (in front of Lowe’s) by Dec. 4. Say you are with Taylor Band. Payment for $29 is due in the band safe – you do not pay Al’s. We will deliver the packages during class. Just let us as know you were fitted at AL’s during your Jacket/Pant fitting.
- Only need one piece of the set? You may purchase these directly and separately at Al’s.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
JET Band Booster Organization