Message From Spencer Bennett, President JET Band Boosters
JET Band Boosters,
A quick note about volunteering. It is the cornerstone of the JET Band Organization. Just a little of your time on a regular basis goes a long way. If we all participate, the organization can do amazing things for the band program. Volunteering is fun, the students appreciate it, and most importantly, students excel when parents are involved.
- Fireworks. Every student in the band program benefits from this fundraiser! Multiple times still open for parent and student involvement.
- Mums. Please contact Sharon Mitchell or Cindi Adams at email@example.com. They could really use the help. Read more…
- Loading Crew Chair. Alright Dads, we need help finding a loading crew coordinator. This position is an integral part of the band and we need a good team put together with the help of a new leader. Tim Matava did a great job last year but he is graduating from the program (with his son). He has offered to help with the transition of bringing someone up to speed. We are in need!
- Fireworks Training: June 16th from 1-2:30pm (training is required for all volunteers)
- Fireworks Sale: June 24th – July 4th
- Fireworks Inventory Day: July 7th
- First JET Band meeting kickoff for the 2018 marching season: July 23rd, 7pm at the PAC (Performing Arts Center)
- March-a-Thon is August 18th . Start spreading the word about MAT (friends, family, neighbors). There will be pledge forms on the website soon so everyone can start booking their personal concerts.
- JET Band Food Truck Fest is set for Friday, August 24th
Continue to check the JET Band Website at jetband.org for all dates and information. Click on the Calendar link to launch the Charms calendar.
If you know of anyone who is not receiving the Blast, please have them email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the distribution list.
And, I am just an email away at email@example.com and I always welcome hearing from you!
JET Band Booster Organization